Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The days in between holidays

I've been up to a lot since I arrived back. Generally, it's fleshing out what the rest of the vacation would look like.

There's going to be a lot of family things, friends things and me things.

Family Things:
  • Spend Christmas Day at home
  • Visit my grandfather (and Lola Madre) in Bulacan
  • Go to mass
Friends Things:
  • Lunches, Dinners, and catchups
  • Go to Tagaytay
  • Basketball - not happening this time
Me Things:
  • Have jeans altered - DONE
  • Buy shirts
  • Buy (Filipino) DVDs
  • Buy OPM albums
  • Buy toiletries/groceries
Also, I need to be reacquainted with the food I haven't had in almost a year:
  • Jollibee
  • KFC
  • Max's - DONE
  • Teriyaki Boy
  • Charlie Wanton Special
  • North Park - DONE
  • Dunkin Donuts - DONE
  • Shakey's
  • Yellow Cab
  • Italianni's
  • Superbowl
  • Goldilock's/Red Ribbon
  • Razon's of Guagua
  • Various other eating places
All these activites could be a permanent "when-I-go-home" list so I'm keeping it somewhere.

--

However, next year might be quite different if plans to spend Christmas in the U.S. push through. It would be the first of its kind, a real winter Christmas.

--

Happy Holidays from our family!


No comments: