Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Oh boy, Milo makes my Day

This blogging by email works great!

--

So I cooked my first breakfast today, after a trial run the other day.
Bacon, eggs and rice, with fresh orange juice. I don't have a rice
cooker in the apartment, so I bought one of those rice in a bag
things. Put the bag in boiling water for 10-12 minutes, drain and you
have instant rice.

Good thing housekeeping will be cleaning up the mess.

--

I haven't exercised since Sunday (and that was just 15 minutes on the
treadmill). Before that, not since I left for Singapore. I need to get
back on track. I'm still in my weight range of 145-150. I'm up to
147.5 the last time I weighed myself.

At least I'm back to non-fat yoghurt and fruits.

But Milo, makes my day!

--

Got to taste Kaya Toast yesterday. Quite good. It's just normal
toasted brown bread with butter and some sort of marmalade
combination. That and more hot Milo.

--

The Orchard Road novelty is wearing off a bit, because I'm trying to
save up until payday, which comes next week. And even then, I
shouldn't be spending it here, but instead, I'll go crazy when I go
back home in July. Cheaper everything. So why shop here? Because of
the variety and the availability and the crazy sales if you're lucky
enough. But maybe the solution may be as simple as going out of
Singapore central, and try the shopping centres in the far off towns.

Aaah, but who has time?

--

Very quick weather changes here, could be sunny in the morning, and
rainy before lunch, and clear in the evenings. I haven't gotten sick
yet. Must be the Milo.

--

Anyway, in the office, I'm usually online on Googletalk. Yahoo
Messenger usually needs a bit more of setting up, which I can't do yet
in the forseeable future.

--

More Milo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ayan sige, will try to use the googletalk of meebo rin para makapagchat tayo ;) para if ever may problema sa auction madali ka lang mahagilap :P hehehe.

joke lang ton! :P konting tiis pa, dalawang linggo na lang, lapit na july! :)

Unknown said...

Yeeeeargh! :P

Hehe, ano bang tinitiis ko?