Tuesday, December 19, 2006

When It Rains...

Terrible, terrible weather these days. Rains and winds. We got stuck on the bus stop last Sunday, in the midst of strong, almost horizontal downpour. I still haven't quite gotten sick when I normally do after getting wet with rains and cold winds. Air is clean and has few germs.

On the other hand, it's not so hot outside. So that's gotta count for something.

--

Wow, one week before Christmas.

I want Christmas ham.

--

And also one week before going to Manila. Wow, as well.

Haven't set my sched yet. Not as tight as I wanted it to be. Lots of free time.

I mean lots and lots.

I should only spend a small amount of time lazing around.

Should get exercise as well.

3 comments:

drei said...

yah kelangan ng exercise, especially with the holiday feast left and right. hehe. :)

merry christmas ton! greetings from iligan city!

missyosigirl said...

merry christmas honorable figueroa hehehhehe! namiss ko ang camera mo nung happy hour sa lopez :P

Unknown said...

@drei: Merry Christmas! Mag-exercise na ako...starting next year! :P

@missyosigirl: Merry Christmas! Buti pa yung camera ko, na-miss mo! :p