Wednesday, April 18, 2007

These are the Voyages...

Wow.

As it stands, I may be going to the following places in the near future:

  • April
    • Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • May
    • Hanoi, Vietnam
  • June
    • Siem Reap, Cambodia
  • July
    • Siberia
Kidding on the last entry. Anyway, it looks as if I'm going on the great Indochina trip so soon after coming back from Thailand. A lot of it is still up in the air (so to speak). But it's fun to plan especially if a lot of people want to go (and seem intent to go, a big difference). Oh hell yeah, it costs a lot of money but I can't be doing this when I'm sixty and retired.

When I'm sixty and retired, you'd probably find me seeking enlightenment instead of material wealth. Probably somewhere in Tibet.

Before that, maybe stop by Bangkok, Laos and various other places. While we're young, while we're young...

No comments: