Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Be back on regular programming after Easter Sunday

They pulled the plug on using webmail in the office. Along with it, Gmail chat. Sigh.

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

--

Been glued to the TV watching the new Bobby Chinn show on Discovery Travel and Living: World Cafe Asia. It's generally about different kinds of food all over Asia. He's been to Vietnam eating Pho Bo and having a barbecue out on the rice paddies. He had a curious trip to Tokyo taking a slice of fresh tuna and a bowl of Chanku Nabe, the same thing sumo wrestlers eat. Today's episode was about delicious Hong Kong food, which I like myself. It's a bit short for half an hour. I guess it's less of a travel show than it is a food show; however, I prefer the former.

There's never a bad time for food tripping.

--


This is what it looks like outside our balcony window.



Not bad, eh? I should make a blog design out of it. That blog redesign's about one year past due, anyway.

--

Finally, finally got to watch High Fidelity on DVD. There was this lone copy for rent in Gramophone inside Centrepoint mall (not to be confused with SM Centerpoint). $3 was all it took. I'm supposed to return it tomorrow, and I will, since now I have a copy.

Honestly, while the music is good, and Jack Black's funny here, I need to watch it one more time. It's hard for me to keep from comparing it with the book (which was much, much better on first viewing).

--

Have a good Holy Week everyone! I'll be back from Thailand on Monday B-)

No comments: