Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Quick Bits for April

This morning I changed my normal breakfast of $2 Sausage McMuffin and bottled water to try out the newly-introduced-in-Singapore McGriddle sandwich. Needless to say, that was the first and last time I'll ever eat that piece of synthetic rubbish. Dreadful.

--

Once again, I have missed the opportunity of watching some excellent films in the Singapore Film Fest. One of our own, 'Tirador', has even won some awards from it. That just made me feel a lot sorrier for not getting to watch any of the films.

There aren't a lot of nice movies being shown in theatres. I'm really looking forward to The Dark Knight, Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk and Indiana Jones. Anything else I'm missing?

--

In the NBA, two of the three teams I'm rooting for are in the playoffs. Real tough luck to the Golden State Warriors, who couldn't squeeze in even with 48 wins in the ultra-competitive Western Conference.

So best of luck to the soaring Lakers and the "asa pa" Cleveland Cavaliers.

Playoffs start this weekend!

--

I've finally sold out and registered in Facebook. Who knows for what reason?

--

Don't you hate it when someone tells you that they've got a story to tell you ... but not now.

--

I'll be back in Manila on April 26-28. I don't think I'll have time to meet people. So I'll just see you when I see you.

No comments: