Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A Liking to Biking

I've found another anti-spending measure, and not to mention, it's quite healthy too.

IMG_6290
The bike taking a break from my ass at Bedok Jetty.

Last Saturday, we went to the East Coast Park, rented a couple of bikes, $5 for two hours and biked away on the trail. It's good exercise and nice to do every now and then. In fact I'm getting a bike myself (wait, what about that thing on not spending?). The apartment is just two kilometers from the East Coast Park and there are park connectors to and fro, made for pedestrians, joggers, skaters and bikers.

--

Today is the day I start to anal-retentively track ALL my spending. Let's see how this one goes.

4 comments:

drei said...

naks, tonton in his cycling shorts and tank top. hahaha! :)

enjoy! healthy yan! tulong pa sa environment. :)

Unknown said...

Haha, bakat!

Ewan ko pa kung anong tulong sa environment pwede gawin sa Singapore dahil medyo malinis na. Well, makakatulong din if magdeodorant yung mga ibang tao. Hehehe :P

barookie said...

magkano ba ang bike? i guess if u do go there often enough it will be better to get your own bike.

gusto ko nga din bumili ng bike, but i don't think biking in the bronx is as safe =)

Unknown said...

I got mine for $100, or around P3100.00.