Sunday, January 15, 2006

WWE RAW Live Tour - February 24, 2006

World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Raw is coming in February! I hear tickets for the second show are quickly being sold out. I haven't been paying attention to the WWE since the last rennaisance, which was when Stone Cold Steve Austin and The Rock were at the height of their popularity. Nowadays, I don't even recognize half the wrestling roster (much less distinguish between the RAW and Smackdown rosters). But judging from the aforementioned battle royale in tickets and reservations, the organizers have nothing to worry. I also heard that Smackdown will be coming later this year, which may include (rumored to be) half-Filipino WWE Champion Batista (David Bautista). How many steroids does it take to have that kind of body? You can crack coconuts over his trapezius muscles (that group of muscles between your shoulders and neck). Anyway, fans rejoice! I hope it'll be a good show. And no, I didn't get tickets.

No comments: