Sunday, September 25, 2005

iPod Nano

On top of my list of things to buy when I have money to burn is an iPod Nano. I've never really needed a portable music player. I have those in different forms almost everywhere I go. At home, I have my alarm clock radio and desktop computer mp3s. In the car, I could play CD-Rs and audio CDs, or tune in to my favorite radio stations. In the office, I have my PC TV/FM tuner and desktop mp3s. Elsewhere, I have my trusty Nokia 6230 with 512MB Reduced-Size MultiMedia Card (RS-MMC) that would play even without headphones (via loudspeaker). I haven't tried jogging with music (then again, I haven't tried jogging in a long while). I don't travel a lot. I don't trade music a lot.

But can anybody convince me to buy an iPod (color) or an iPod Nano?

--

Also, these guys at arsTechnica dissected the iPod Nano for scientific research purposes (also, for kicks).

7 comments:

missyosigirl said...

astig kasi if you're one of the pioneer buyers of the nano. :P

peram na lang ha :P

Unknown said...

Here's what you get for being astig, hehe

iPod Nano owners in screen scratch trauma

faysessions said...

i've seen the nano! wow! so thin and small! Ü
but i'd rather buy the ipod with 20Gig or higher space. i'm not content with my 4Gb ipod mini.

Unknown said...

Yeah, mukhang mas sulit yung iPod 4th generation (color) with 20GB. So, ibebenta mo yung mini mo?

faysessions said...

hmm. don't know yet. i'll probably give it to my sister.

drei said...

if i have money for an mp3 player, i'd buy the creative neeon. i like all ipods (esp the u2 edition), but i still don't understand why they never added the FM feature. :)

Unknown said...

If I have money for an mp3 player, I probably would buy something else :P