Sunday, December 11, 2005

Back to school


IMG_0541
Originally uploaded by ton2fig.
Not exactly. But I participated in our company's Quality Service to Clients course, a day and a half session in Meralco Management and Leadership Development Center (MMLDC), in Antipolo. It's always a welcome break from work. Go check the flickr pics. I took 300 pictures, and some of them are blurry because I prefer not using the flash to preserve the natural colors. Of course, valuable flickr spaces are pictures of interests only (which means, mostly with me on the picture).

Hey my camera has this cool feature that can isolate a shade of color called Color Accent. You point the camera to a particular shade and then the other colors become unsaturated (black and white). Check out this photo.

Advice for camera owners like me: You will enjoy taking pictures by buying/bringing a tripod. It's mostly because you can be in the pictures.

--

Unfortunately, I lost my BPI golf umbrella there. Some idiot got it from the "honor-system" umbrella rack. He will soon suffer the consequences. I'm still choosing between voodoo or plain old witchcraft.

No comments: