Tuesday, April 18, 2006

After Holy Week Thoughts

You know, one of the toughest things you will face while adjusting to a healthy lifestyle is having to buy clothes that will actually fit you. My office clothes are too loose for me now. My pants are one size too big; I'm now a 33. My polos are (I think) half a size too big; I'm now a 15 1/2 (whatever that numerical value means) or a medium. Anyway, if you must know, I'm pretty much done with the business attire for a while. I think my new office attire will consist of short-sleeved polos and slacks, including dress-down Fridays. It's a welcome change.

---

On Saturday, me and my college buddies are going to Subic! Finally, after weeks and weeks of not spending days off somewhere "summer-y". Man, we're wasting the summer heat by not going out. I heard that it's La NiƱa season. All the more we need to maximize the dry weather. The month of May should be jam-packed with outings! I'd like to try out whitewater rafting, hiking, mountain climbing, more traveling and such in the next few months.

Right now, I really, really feel that I'm waking up from something. And it feels so good.

2 comments:

tyche said...

Subic na!!!

Unknown said...

Boo-Yeah!