Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Nancy


IMG_0591
Originally uploaded by ton2fig.
Me and the guys at the office decided to do something for kicks.

Yesterday, we went to Robinson's Galleria for lunch. As we went up the escalators, we noticed a banner promoting an autograph signing for FHM Philippines, with covergirl-actress Nancy Castiglione.

Ding! Light bulb!

So anyway, I had to convince the guys to go and have some magazines signed today. Of course at first, everybody was enthusiastic and we'd laugh at ourselves for coming up with the idea. They didn't realize that it was a serious suggestion. Hah!

It could've been embarrassing and humiliating. But, Carpe Diem!

I even had to bring my trusty Powershot S80 to show them that I was serious.

Anyway, I don't even have the slightest crush on Nancy. I mean, she's cute in print and in person (ok, a slight crush). But this is more of a quick boy's night out, and it just cost us P125.00 for the magazine. It took us about ten minutes to walk to Robinsons' from the office, around ten minutes to line up (the line stopped moving when she got interviewed for a few minutes), and we were already out of there before six in the evening.

The line wasn't so long yet, when we arrived. There were around 10 people ahead of us in the line. Lots more not in the line, but phone cameras in hand surrounding the area. When it was our turn, she was kind enough to sign the article inside and also the glossy cover (which will probably fade away soon) and pose for a few quick snaps. She wore this green tee that said "I'm not with Stupid [we just broke up]". I don't get it.

Go check out the flickr pics I took with Marjay, Toberts and Jon.

I wonder who's on the next cover?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it means her ex is stupid. I wonder if she's referring to paolo contis. haha.

pinakapanalo yung isang nakasalamin. he kinda leaned it so at least it sorta looks like they know each other. hehe.

Unknown said...

Oh, now I get the flow of the message on the shirt

Yeah, si Jon. Kunwari pang ayaw sumama!

abi said...

aha! kaya pala magkakasama kayo kanina ha.. *lol*

barookie said...

i have no idea who she is! hehehe!!!