Sunday, April 09, 2006

Craziness Ensues

I came from V-mall yesterday and the iPod (w/ video) 30GB is at the P14,xxx.xx level in most stores. I still don't know the reason for the price drop. Anyway, I'm satisfied with my iPod. I've loaded about 8GB of data including movie trailers, video podcasts and an episode of Sealab 2021 (Lost in Time, my favorite). I've experienced only one glitch so far when it froze after not using it for a day. Resetting the unit did the trick and everything's still intact.

Quicktime Pro 7 is terrible at converting some videos. That Sealab 2021 episode that I got took two hours to convert. After which, it turned out that the output video had no sound. In contrast, the cool and very free software called Videora did the job in about ten minutes. No sweat.

--

We had that FHM autograph signing the other day and of course I had to buy a copy of the magazine. I read it a few days ago. It's not really all that interesting to read. I guess there's a market for this somewhere. Me? I wouldn't buy another copy unless there's another autograph signing worth going to.

--

After a really long break, resulting to dangerously skinny arms, I've gone back to lifting a few weights every now and then. It's always very hard to start something after a long hiatus and yet very easy to stop something like this (whenever I feel like). So anyway, good luck to me and my willpower.

--

Holy Week: Time to Reflect.

No comments: