Sunday, April 16, 2006

Waking Up

I though it was appropriate to post this in the beginning of the Easter season. A new life is ahead of me, in the form of new work. Yes, friends, if you haven't heard yet, I am switching jobs after the 28th of April, in the year of our Lord 2006.

I don't talk about work much in this blog because of obvious reasons and I'm not going to go into detail now. If you want, we can always talk it over in person, through email, text, YM or by even giving me a call. But never through this blog.

I'll post another one just before my last day. It will be a general wrap-up, lessons learned, a lot of thank-yous, farewells, and wish-me-lucks.

3 comments:

barookie said...

that is the safer way to go! you don't want to post anything that can be held against you. hehehe!

missyosigirl said...

hmmm... sige usap tayo mamaya tungkol sa work ha. pop kita :P

pero bago mag-goodbye, outing muna! :D

Unknown said...

barookie:
Maybe i'll make another blog just for that. Hehehe

missyosigirl:
Kahit after ng goodbye, outing pa rin! woohoo!