Monday, August 01, 2005

Creative 2.1 XBE222 Speaker System

Bought a new speaker system for my computer last Saturday at CyberZone in Megamall. It's the cheap kind called Creative XFree XE222 2.1 (to those who don't know, this number actually means something: 2 speakers and a subwoofer. 5.1 is 5-speaker one subwoofer, and so on.)



I got it for P1000.00. Afterwards, I checked how much they were listed at the Villman website, it's P945.00. D'oh!

My old stock 2-speaker that came with the computer already gave up on me. At least it lasted about seven years. Unfortunately, this speaker system I bought doesn't have a plug for headphones (double D'oh!). Doesn't really matter.

Head/earphones were so helpful in case I don't want to be disturbed by the neighbors (and vice-versa) while I'm rockin' out.

--

Speaking of rockin' out. The song Breathless by Better Than Ezra is definitely THE song of the moment.

No comments: