Thursday, August 11, 2005

Woohoo! TV Time!

I got my TV back, and it did cost me around P1500.00. I also tipped the dude that carried it to the car. Good thing it wasn't raining so hard.

In contrast, my dad's cheap Japanese TV from the port area (wink, wink) is slowly becoming a cheap Japanese TV for blind people. Picture tube's all but given up. It's almost ironic that the show he usually watches is the one in RJTV which has RJ Jacinto sitting in a booth and DJing for his radio show.

Ah well, easy come, easy go.

Oooh, Lost is on. Kate episode. Switching to Daily Show...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

though she's sort of bida, I'm not really interested in the way they developed the Kate storyline. in trying to be mysterious and enigmatic, they give away too little and fail to hook the viewers into the story. plus, though kate is really, really pretty, she kinda has only one or two expressions the entire time (happy, amused expression and anxious, wrinkled forehead expression).

my favorite stories so far are Locke and the Korean couple. and I like the interaction between Jack and Sawyer, especially the glasses episode and the part where Sawyer reveals to Jack his dad's regrets. nice closure episode.