Sunday, August 21, 2005

Four SkyCable weekends for Home Cable subscribers

For 4 weekends starting today, Home cable subscribers can view the unscrambled signals of channels 36-40 which are: Cinemax, Hallmark, Disney, Discovery and Animal Planet.

Wow, I never thought I had a chance to watch Battlestar Galactica , which is on today (Sunday) at 9:00PM. This oughta be good! Listings are in this page.

Ah, Hallmark Channel, how I miss your Star Trek: Voyager re-runs every night. Well, that was months ago. Honestly, I'm still pretty sick of it (maybe except for a few choice episodes). Now I'm wondering why no channel (other than Solar USA, which I don't even know the schedule of) is running the oh-so-brilliant Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. I think that people should see it, especially the last three seasons which I actually have on DVD (yep, all-original). Anyway, this channel has lots of family-oriented movies and series to keep the old folks occupied for hours.

Can you see that Hidden Mickey? The single most annoying "feature" on that channel is back for more. The kids will love this channel, though (at least for a while). I'm waiting for the feature films but I don't know when they're scheduled. Hey, it's got Mr. Bean on right now!

It's been a while since I last watched Discovery channel that I think National Geographic is a good replacement to it. I used to watch late-night runs of Great Books, narrated by Donald Sutherland. I don't even remember the other shows anymore.

Honestly, I don't even care for Animal Planet.

Four out of five isn't bad.

No comments: