Wednesday, May 03, 2006

And so...

Almost a week since my last day at the office and I still haven't written anything about it. Maybe it still hasn't set in yet. But probably the most important reason is that there are still big questions about my career, where it stands and where it's going. Meanwhile, I'm distracting myself with going out a lot, running errands, exercising, bumming around, watching TV, and generally living a non-stressed life. I've spent some time downloading songs, trailers and music videos (including the hillarious Fatboy Slim's "Ya Mama" video ), and adding them to my iPod. I've yet to clean my room and organize my junk (if it's actually possible for it to be organized). Come to think of it, I've yet to organize my life at this point (if it's actually possible for it to be organized).

3 comments:

/iambrew said...

I am sure you can organize your life but hey, wouldn't that be boring?

Anyways, nice blog.

Unknown said...

That's interesting.

But I do like to have some order in my life, just enough to take care of the small things.

abi said...

Ako ren.. I want some order in my life.. isang jolly spaghetti at sundae..

ehehhe

seriously, ako ren, I have yet to organize my life, pero pano un kung di ko pa nga alam kung ano gusto kong gawin sa life ko.. ehehhehe

good luck sa career sir ton!