Monday, May 15, 2006

More Rain!

Hey, rainy season is here! Typhoon Caloy passed over the metro with strong howling winds countering the heat that built up over the past few days. It was nice and cool all weekend long, my kind of weather.

The start of the rainy season also reminds us that it's almost back-to-school time, and that parents will begin to raid Divisoria and National Bookstores for school supplies. So, you better watch out if you're headed that-a-ways.

--

Being a bum allows me to watch NBA games almost everyday. The NBA Playoffs are coming along fine. Although I wanted the Lakers to advance to the second round, I really knew that that was expecting too much. Anyway, I'm still rooting for two teams, the Cleveland Cavaliers and the L.A. Clippers. Chances are that they won't go all the way, but the games are fun to watch, nonetheless.

--

Soooo, it's almost June. I remember making a promise to redesign this blog. I'm gonna go startup the graphics editing program and see what I can come up with. Hopefully, this blog would look different by the end of June.

No comments: